Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Asthma Reviews
- Diabetes Reviews
- Family Planning (including fitting of IUDs and emergency contraception)
- Cervical Screening
- Child Health & Baby Clinics – in conjunction with our health visitors
- Teenage Health Sessions
- Minor injuries
- Minor Surgery - including cryotherapy
- Counselling – via GP referral
- 24 hour Blood Pressure and ECG monitoring
- Drug Monitoring - of patients on anti-coagulation and second line rheumatology drugs
About Citizens Advice
Citizens Advice appointments are also available through the surgery. Their service can provide you with free, confidential, impartial and independent advice on any issue.
An Adviser is available by telephone every Friday morning. Please telephone the Surgery for an appointment. Alternatively, you can telephone the Adviceline on 0300 456 8390 (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm, calls charged at local rate) for advice and help.